We’re on a mission to make cats (and cat owners) happier. We look for (and reward) smart, creative, ambitious, honest, and considerate team players.
We don’t care what hours you work, as long as you work hard and get stuff done. We value teamwork and don’t like to micro manage.
Tuft + Paw is a modern cat brand - we make beautiful, thoughtful products that inspire cat lovers and support animal wellbeing. We believe in fresh thinking, creative solutions, and warm hearts.
Core values of all Tuft + Paw team members:
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainfully and truthfully.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work had and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Creativity/Innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or feedback.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including email.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Loves animals (especially cats)