We're growing fast - if you're interested in working for us, please send an email to jackson at tuftandpaw dot com with the subject line “You’d Be Crazy Not to Hire Me” and answer the following questions:
- What made you apply for this position?
- What 2-3 words would your friends/family use to describe you?
- Why do you think you’d be a good fit?
- Describe any work/career skills you’ve developed that would help you do well.
- Can you share anything online that helps me get to know you a little better? (Website, Blog, Twitter, etc)
We’re looking for creative video editor to help grow our digital footprint. You'll be responsible for editing thumb-stopping, high quality videos for a variety of social media platforms. You'll work on briefs but will also be challenged but come up with thoughtful, engaging video concepts. Whether you're working with new footage or repurposing content from our vast library, you'll be supporting the brand marketing team and to help us reach thousands, scratch that, millions, of cat people.
Edit videos for a variety of social media platforms (YouTube, TikTok, Instagram)
Optimize content based on current best practices for the platform
Ensure a consistent aesthetic that adheres to our guidelines, but also performs well
Learn the tuft + paw content library inside and out to know which clips can help bring a video to life
Identify opportunities to repurpose existing content, generating a higher ROI
Follow content briefs but also take initiative and conceptualize new video ideas
Brainstorm new content and storytelling ideas with the brand marketing team
Proven video editing skills
Must love cats (yes, really)
Familiarity with professional editing and motion graphics software (e.g., Adobe Rush, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects)
An eye for aesthetics that aligns with the tuft + paw brand
Deep understanding of the social media landscape, especially YouTube and TikTok
Extremely organized self-starter who likes to stay busy
Works well independently but can collaborate creatively with a small team
Experience with colour grading is a bonus!
Based in British Columbia
Director of Growth / Performance Marketing
We're looking for a senior marketer to be responsible for growth and performance marketing. You should have a scrappy, technical, growth hacker mindset (“how can we validate this experiment?”) but with senior level experience, especially in paid performance marketing (you've been responsible for 7-figure monthly spend on FB ads). There will be a ton of responsibility, autonomy, and room to have a massive impact.
This role is all about revenue growth. You should be extremely comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets. We have a talented brand marketing team, but this role is more on the numbers side. Whereas brand marketing team is focused on maintaining brand integrity and creative, this role is about the technical and numbers side of growth.
- Paid channels (primarily FB + Google). Increasing spend while maintaining 20% MER. Always looking for new ways to scale. Working with external media buyers.
- Exploring new growth channels to validate, paid and unpaid (TikTok, Pinterest, Youtube Partnerships etc)
- Explore non-paid programs to test for growth. QR codes, brick and mortar, marketplaces, loyalty programs, referral programs. All marketing activities that don't fall directly under ‘brand marketing’
We're looking for a senior Ecommerce Manager to be responsible for all website activities. Our ideal candidate has a strong technical understanding of web development, experience running 8 figure shopify stores, and a marketer's mind towards improving key website metrics.
- Increase Conversion Rate
- Increase AOV
- Email signup rate (popup optimization)
- Email Metrics (aside from brand vibes, responsible for how agency performs and overseeing key email metrics)
- Increase traffic from SEO
- Project Manage any website changes and day-to-day maintenance of website
- Collaborate and PM with devs for any site development using best practices. You should be able to comfortably communicate with devs and understand technical implications of changes that are made to the site