We're growing fast - if you're interested in working for us, please send an email to jackson at tuftandpaw dot com with the subject line “You’d Be Crazy Not to Hire Me” and answer the following questions:
- What made you apply for this position?
- What 2-3 words would your friends/family use to describe you?
- Why do you think you’d be a good fit?
- Describe any work/career skills you’ve developed that would help you do well.
- Can you share anything online that helps me get to know you a little better? (Website, Blog, Twitter, etc)
Director of Growth / Performance Marketing
We're looking for a senior marketer to be responsible for growth and performance marketing. You should have a scrappy, technical, growth hacker mindset (“how can we validate this experiment?”) but with senior level experience, especially in paid performance marketing (you've been responsible for 7-figure monthly spend on FB ads). There will be a ton of responsibility, autonomy, and room to have a massive impact.
This role is all about revenue growth. You should be extremely comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets. We have a talented brand marketing team, but this role is more on the numbers side. Whereas brand marketing team is focused on maintaining brand integrity and creative, this role is about the technical and numbers side of growth.
- Paid channels (primarily FB + Google). Increasing spend while maintaining 20% MER. Always looking for new ways to scale. Working with external media buyers.
- Exploring new growth channels to validate, paid and unpaid (TikTok, Pinterest, Youtube Partnerships etc)
- Explore non-paid programs to test for growth. QR codes, brick and mortar, marketplaces, loyalty programs, referral programs. All marketing activities that don't fall directly under ‘brand marketing’
We're looking for a senior Ecommerce Manager to be responsible for all website activities. Our ideal candidate has a strong technical understanding of web development, experience running 8 figure shopify stores, and a marketer's mind towards improving key website metrics.
- Increase Conversion Rate
- Increase AOV
- Email signup rate (popup optimization)
- Email Metrics (aside from brand vibes, responsible for how agency performs and overseeing key email metrics)
- Increase traffic from SEO
- Project Manage any website changes and day-to-day maintenance of website
- Collaborate and PM with devs for any site development using best practices. You should be able to comfortably communicate with devs and understand technical implications of changes that are made to the site