One of my cat's is bullying the other

• Almost 2 years ago I adopted  Honey she was 3 year old and from day one she has been bullying Baby & Cuddles (they're 6 years old and sister). I've had Baby & Cuddles for 7 and a half years. Why does Honey bully them and why won't Baby & Cuddles put Honey in her place? I had another cat when I got Baby & Cuddles, but that cat has died over 3 years ago, and they all got along.

• Hi Sandy,

Some cats simply just don't like other cats and Honey is making that point very clear   to Baby and Cuddles by "bullying" them. They don't stand their ground because they do not have the dominant, ruling personality that Honey has. Honey may be a super sweet lovable cat towards you - but may not like the fact that she has to share you with the other two. Since it's been 2 years already this is likely to continue. 
    Try Multi-Cat Feliway. It's a synthetic copy of a feline facial pheromone that can induce a state of familiarity and security within the environment and can allow Honey to remain abit calmer in Baby and Cuddles presence.