How can I help my 7yr old rescue become less aggressive?

• Hello. I rescued a cat who was in a bad way. She had been declawed, spayed, and then dumped outside by owners who moved and couldn't take her. Some kids lit her on fire and then shaved the back half of her, then dumped her in a dumpster. Understandably, she was very wary of me and my cats as well. She ONLY tolerates ME, and only for a short few strokes of petting. She HATES everyone and everything else. I got Feliway, it didn't help. I don't know what else to do, other than keep the other cats (and people!) away from her as much as possible? It has been a year since she joined the home. 

• @Jess Butler I am so sorry to learn of the horrible things that this cat went through. But I admire your dedication towards her care and comfort now. 
    Usually when something this traumatic has happened to them - animals can often be scard for life. However, even though it can take awhile, there is hope that she can learn to trust and tolerate those around her. It just takes time. So, the best thing you can do is what you are already doing - providing a comfortable environment and a consistent daily routine.
    If the Feliway pheromone was of no help, consider trying a calming supplement. If her stress level is chronic - get the opinion from your veterinarian on a supplement  program best suited for her. Or, have a look in your local pet store (or online) for an over-the-counter solution, such as: Composure Feline Chews. 

Provide her with a daily playtime session (minimum of 15 mins). Use a wand toy to interactive with her one-on-one. By doing so, will allow her to build her trust and create a bond with you. It also allows her to expel excess energy that would possibly be otherwise used aggressively towards you or your other household cats.