How to remove fleas from cats other than bathing

• Hello, I have acquired 2 8 weeks old kittens. They both have fleas. Gave a bath with Dawn but they still have some  lest. What can I use instead of bath again. I wash their blankets and the floor everyday with vinegar.

Thanking you. CAROLE

• @Carole Rogers Hi Carole, If you are unable to take the kittens to the veterinarian for a treatment plan to rid of these fleas - consider purchasing an over-the-counter treatment plan such as; Advantage ll Kitten Once-A-Month Tropical Flea Treatment. It is very easy to apply and can be found in most pet stores and online. Usually only one or two applications are required. 

Dawn soap is good to use for bathing the kittens but it is not entirely formulated to kill the fleas. Try using a shampoo that is designed in eliminating fleas but gentle for the kittens, such as; Natural Chemistry Flea Shampoo for Cats & Kittens. Also available at most pet stores and online. 

For a do-it-yourself-chemical-free flea spray, combine equal parts of vinegar and water in a spray bottle and add several drops of lemon juice and witch hazel water. 
    Wash all the kitten's bedding in hot water, spray the area vigorously (do not saturate) and allow the area to dry before allowing the kittens to return.