Meogda Mat

11 reviews
$29
Only 27 left in stock

Created using FDA approved silicone, this mat is perfect for under food bowls. With a slight lip, food will not spill over the mat and onto the floor. Silicone is sanitary and is easy to clean if messes occur. It will also prevent food bowls from slipping or being pushed across the floor by your cat.

Pairs perfectly with the Meogda Bowl and the Meogda Stand (not included with Meogda Mat).

Features & Details
Design Slight lip on the mat prevents excess food from spilling over.
Materials Silicone
Cat Size Suitable for all cats
Dimensions 10" X 16" X 1/3"
Assembly No assembly required
Care Dishwasher safe

We take delivery as seriously as we take design. We’ve organized our shipping to be affordable, fast, and transparent. Below, we’ve outlined our shipping options, and what to expect once you have placed your order.

Shipping

$9 for small items such as a blankets, a toy, or a small cushion — that can be sent via courier.

$19 flat-rate for medium sized items such as small beds or scratching posts

$49 flat-rate for larger items such as cat trees or litterboxes


Shipping is never more than $49 no matter the size of your order.

International Shipping

Unfortunately the costs of shipping furniture are exorbitant to the point where we no longer offer international shipping. Many of our customers have used third party services to enable international shipping.

 

See our suggestions on our international shipping page

Delivery and Returns

Orders arrive in 5-10 business days. If you're not completely happy, send the item back to us within 30 days for a hassle-free refund (excluding shipping costs). Return address will be included with your parcel.

US Warehouse Return Address:

807 Airport Access Road – Unit D
Traverse City, MI 49686 (United States)

In the U.S alone, 1.4 million homeless cats are euthanized every single year.

Every cat needs a home in order to live a long and happy life. We strongly support animal welfare in any way we can, and this means we donate a portion of every single sale to support no-kill cat shelters.

You're helping us make a difference.

Recently viewed

Customer Reviews
4.8 Based on 11 Reviews
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
CW
08/24/2020
Crystal W.
United States United States
Essential Item

Have been using the mat for a couple of weeks. It's great protection for water dish and food bowl "overflows". Appreciate the tidy appearance. Thank you!

NW
07/28/2020
Nancy W.
United States United States
High Quality Decor!

Love the mat. Looks great with our new bowls and stands.

JG
07/20/2020
Jamie G.
United States United States
Matt for Messy Cats

Great , easy to clean Matt for our messy eating cats ...why I didn’t buy it earlier!

KF
05/25/2020
Kalie F.
United States United States
Could be better

For how expensive this item is, it is not very big at all. I could buy a pan from the kitchen section for much cheaper. I got the color gray and I do love the color, how it does catch and hold food and it is easy to wipe. I just don’t think it’s worth the price.

TL
05/22/2020
Tyler L.
United States United States
Meogda Mat

The overall experience was excellent because the mat caught 95% of all food particles, the other 5% was when there was a little bit of food stuck to my cat's chin and she shook it off. So, there was nothing that we could do sadly. But the part that I like the most was the ease of washing the mat. I put it under running water and everything gets off, cat hair, dried cat food, and at times fresh cat food. This is a wonderful product in keeping my floor clean and reduces the amount of cleaning products needed to sanitize the area when food does drop.